First choice in certified fire-safe LED panels
Resistance to fire is a key part of UK building regulations.
Maintaining compliance can be the difference between life and death.
Pyropanel™ is the first LED light panel on the UK market to offer certified
fire-safety compliance in addition to premium quality LED lighting.
Enhanced fire-safety, regulatory compliance.
- Tested in the UK and certified fire-resistant to BS476-22.
- Complies with Building Regulations Part B (2013).
- CE certified.
- Self-test and conventional emergency lighting options available.
- 3 hour emergency version available.
Save up to 60% compared with fluorescent lighting.
- Complies with Building Regulations Part L (2014).
- Robust construction and Philips driver allow us to offer a
- Energy Saving – Up to 60% compared to fluorescent.
- Occupancy and lux control available.
- Addressable version available for BMS.
- Low maintenance, long lifetime.
Eco-friendly in use and at end of life.
- Eco-friendly design.
- Low energy consumption.
- Reduced CO2.
- Zero mercury.
- RoHS compliant.
Quality light for work and leisure.
- Low glare (UGR < 19) in compliance with EN12464-1
Lighting of indoor workplaces.
- High quality light in 2 colours;
cool white (4000K), daylight white (6000K).
- Good colour rendition.
- No flickering, No UV, No IR.
- Dimmable option.
CHOOSE SAFETY, CHOOSE PYROPANEL™
error: Content is protected