Why do you need it?
LED lighting has become the light source of choice
Because it is…
- Low energy costs
- Long lifespan
- Low maintenance
- No flickering
- No ultraviolet
- No infrared
- Low carbon footprint
- Low energy consumption
- No mercury
But is it safe ?
Will the installation comply with Building Regulations?
Is fire-safety compliance maintained after installation?
Is fire insurance cover compromised after installation?
Pyropanel™ is the first LED panel certified fire-resistant to BS476-22
Pyropanel™ is certified to provide 30 minutes of resistance to fire
giving building occupants more time to evacuate.
It could mean the difference between life and death.
Pyropanel™ technology (EU patent pending) ensures compliance with:
- Building Regulations Part B (2013).
- Building Regulations L2A & L2B.
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- HSE – HSG38 Lighting at Work.
Pyropanel™ is readily installed in new build and renovation projects
in offices, retail, leisure, education, healthcare.
In addition to fire-safety, Pyropanel™ offers all the benefits of a premium quality LED light panel.
- Tested in the UK and certified fire-resistant to BS476-22.
- Complies with Building Regulations Part B (2013).
- Self-test and conventional emergency lighting options available.
- 3 hour emergency version available.
- CE certified.
- Complies with Building Regulations Part L (2014).
- Robust construction and Philips driver allow us to
offer a 5-year warranty.
- Energy Saving – Up to 60% compared to fluorescent.
- Occupancy and lux control available.
- Addressable version available for BMS.
- Low maintenance, long lifetime.
- Eco-friendly design.
- Low energy consumption.
- Reduced CO2.
- Zero mercury.
- RoHS compliant.
- Low glare (UGR < 19) in compliance with EN12464-1 Lighting of indoor workplaces.
- High quality light:
good colour rendition, no flickering, no UV, no IR.
- Popular light colours available:
cool white (4000K), daylight white (6000K).
- Dimmable option.